As the today demands for high performance computing are ever growing, the logical answer for this growth is Enduro/X middleware product from Mavimax Corporation. As the servers become cheaper, there is needed for putting them to together and creating the High Performance Cluster (HPC) for serving the application. This can be easily reached by Enduro/X middleware which creates abstraction for programmer over the physically deployed server. Enduro/X provides the core functionality of an OLTP system by applying tried and tested mainframe technologies. Typically mainframe-based options are powerful but expensive and the resources you need to develop and administer these systems are becoming harder to find. Thus Enduro/X can bring the features of mainframe based technologies to the commodity platform - hardware and software. The Enduro/X allow to program the cluster systems in fusion of the C/C++ and Go languages. There are community support for PHP, Perl, Python and Node.js development environments.
The middleware functions also as application server, which governs the processes and do the corrective actions if required. Thus basically Enduro/X is one suite for building the real time applications with ease. It provides standards based middleware, such as microservcies, XATMI and XA API. Additional helper modules such as code generators, common configuration and logging frameworks allows to start the application development from zero point with out need of third parity libraries. Thus reducing the total cost of the ownership (TCO).
The Enduro/X is built with compatibility in mind. The standard APIs such as XATMI and XA, ensure that customers can easily migrate from Oracle Tuxedo, Hitachi OpenTP1 or Red-Hard JBoss platform to Enduro/X with little or no effort of additional development. As the Enduro/X grows rapidly, more and more APIs are made available thus more compatibility and functionality is added to the middleware.
Details of the Enduro/X Core product
Enduro/X core is the middleware and application server which provides APIs for C/C++ environments. Following features are included into base product:
- Foundation midleware with employs the POSIX kernel queues.
- Extended XATMI API compatible with Oracle Tuxedo.
- Communication types - Synchronous, Asynchronous, Conversational, Publish/Subscribe, unsolicited messaging.
- Transaction Management - Global Transactions - Two-phase commit protocol - X/Open XA
- Distributed transaction manager.
- Enduro/X Smart Cache - flexible, configuration based cache for XATMI micro services.
- Application server.
- XATMI server monitor.
- XATMI client process monitor.
- Peer based clustering. Including tpforward() over the cluster nodes.
- Multi-threaded event broker.
- Typed IPC buffers:
- UBF (Unified Buffer Format) Protocol buffer which provides emulation of Tuxedo's FML/FML32 format. UBF if high performance binary protocol buffer format. Buffer is indexed by binary search on fixed length data types.
- STRING buffer format.
- CARRAY (byte array) buffer format.
- JSON buffer format, automatic conversion between JSON and UBF available.
- VIEW buffers (cross platform C structure transport and structure mapping to UBF)
- Common debug logging framework, that can be used by user applications.
- Common configuration framework, that can be used by user applications.
- Built in system profiling tools.
- Persistent queue API and management.
- System self healing and recovery. Every aspect of the system is monitored and can be restarted with out service interruption.
- Runs on majority of the Unix platforms: Linux, IBM AIX, Solaris, FreeBSD, MacOS
- Built in scripting framework with code generators:
- Can generate XATMI server code in C and Go languages.
- Can generate XATMI client code in C and Go languages.
- Base UBF table layout generator with package outputs for C and Go.
- User scripting framework for creating user specific code generators, for fast prototyping and system development.
- Provision feature for quick runtime system configuration.
- All major Unix Operating systems are supported: Linux, IBM AIX, Oracle Solaris, FreeBSD, MacOS.
- TMIB API support.
- Full support of build tools (buildserver, buildclient, buildtms).
Some of our customers