Mavimax Company work is dedicated to High performance middleware development. The main product is Enduro/X application server-middleware. The development of the middleware product have be done already for several years and product is production proven with multi-year uptime. The platform leverage developers make the cluster aware applications with simplicity yet packages like endurox-connect, offers C/C++ applications easily to do the external web enabled connections.
The Enduro/X middleware applications are in wide range where real-time or near-real time processing is needed. Applications like:
- Financial transaction processing;
- Forex market software;
- Internet of things;
- Telecommunications (voice switching & billing)
- Audio processing & broadcasting;
- Video processing & broadcasting;
- Industrial applications;
- Defense systems (radars, real time data interchange and routing, etc.).
The company offers several forms of the business:
- Enduro/X Core licensing (per server and non exclusive source code licence);
- Enduro/X Application Server for Go licensing;
- Enduro/X Connect module licensing;
- Enduro/X support & maintenance;
- Extending Enduro/X functionality at customer will.
Accelerate your new application development projects and minimize performance risks by taking advantage of Enduro/X platform. Mavimax is the primary sponsor of the Enduro/X development and our consultants are the same people that create and maintain Enduro/X. This means:
- Our consultants are also hard-core C/C++/Go developers
- Our consultants bring real-world expertise to your company
- We have an army of C engineers backing up the consultants you work with
Enduro/X developer support
Commercial support, maintenance, and tools are available for all aspects of the Enduro/X through the Developer Support Subscription from Mavimax. This Subscription covers the application development phase for developers using the following technologies: Enduro/X in cluster with C/C++/Go including distributed transaction processing.
Mavmax offers training services for developers, system administrators, and technical managers.